Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Color Blocking Series "A Shot of Radiant Orchid"








Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Target
Sunglasses: Target

I absolutely love wrap dresses! No other silhouette compliments the female form better. So when I found this turquoise and cobalt blue dress I just had to have it. I incorporated these radiant orchid colored sling backs into the look, because what would a color blocking series be without the color of the year? I finished my outfit off with these vibrant coral flower earrings and polkadot shades. 

This outfit is not exactly fair friendly, but I have always lived by the motto "it's better to be over dressed than under dressed".  I had a blast playing this shooting game. However I thought if you hit the star you won, well as usual I was misinformed, you have to take away all of the red. Unfortunately I did not win the prize, but just getting to play the game was good enough for me. I find its better to play the game and lose than sit on the side lines. "If you cant accept losing, you can't win." Vince Lombardi

We hope you enjoyed our fashion blog & this look!
We style looks daily. So come back tomorrow!
xoxo

Twin Vogue

Want more Twin Vogue?
Youtube: MnKBeauty
Twitter: @twinvogue1
Facebook: Twin Vogue
*See where we get inspiration & check out our Pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment